Love Your ‘Own Beautiful Wife’
● Don’t shout at your wife when you are talking. It really hurts her.
● Do not share her love or affection with another woman. It is called Adultery.
● Never compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you, God would have given her to you.
● Be gentle and accommodating. She has sacrificed so much to be with you. It hurts her deeply when you are hash and irritating. Be tender.
● Hide nothing from her. You are now one and she’s your helpmeet. Let there be no secret you are keeping from her.
● Do not make negative comment about her body. She risked her life and beauty to carry your babies. She is a living soul not just flesh and blood.
● Do not let her body determine her worth. Cherish and appreciate her even till old age.
● Never shout at her in the public and in private. If you have an issue to sort with her, do it in the privacy of your room.
● Thank and appreciate her for taking good care of you, the kids and the house. It is a great sacrifice she is making.
● All women cannot cook the same way; appreciate your wife’s food. It is not easy to cook three meals a day, 365 days a year for several years.
● Never place your siblings before her. She is your wife. She is one with you. She must come before your family because you are starting your own family with her without her that cant be possible.
● Make time to play with her and enjoy her company. Remember when you are dead, she’s gonna be by your grave but your friends may be too busy to attend your funeral.
● Never use money to manipulate or control her. All your money belongs to her. She is a joint heir with you of the grace of God.
● Do not expose her weakness. You will be exposing yourself too. Be a shield around her.
● Honour her parents and be kind to her siblings.
● Never cease to tell her how much you love her all the days of her life. Women are never tired of hearing that.
And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
- SAVE A HOME TODAY, PASS IT ON_SHARE ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER
Source : Social Media